Underground Storage Tanks
According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) a tank is considered an underground storage tank (UST) if a minimum of ten percent of its total volume is below ground. Total volume includes the tank itself and the piping that is attached to it.
Businesses, both large and small, trust us to provide cost-effective underground storage tank services. The longevity of these tanks relies on proper maintenance. Tank owners should follow strict procedures with their tanks. Not only will it help protect the environment from a potential leak or other harmful impact, it will also help them avoid hefty fines or penalties from regulating agencies.
UST Services We Offer in Georgia, Florida & Alabama
Below are some of the common tank problems we see that we can help improve:
- Improper abandonment of old tanks that are recently discovered
- Out of service tanks that need to be removed
- Temporarily out of service tanks that need to be put back into operation
- Improper record keeping and lack of compliance record keeping
- Water/bacteria/fungi/debris buildup within the tank
- Leaking tank, piping, fitting or dispensers
- Inconclusive tightness testing results
If you have a storage tank question or service need, trust the professionals at GOS. Request a free quote or more information on our UST services today to get started. Ready to talk to someone right away? Give us a call at (678) 225-4558.
- Our Markets
- Case Studies
- About Us