Mobile Multi-Phase Extraction (MPX)
Drawing upon the extensive experiences gained during successful installation and operation of numerous fixed based remediation systems, Georgia Oilmen’s Services (GOS) created Georgia Remediation Services, LLC. (GRS) to offer mobile remediation technologies to industry and consultants. GRS has been performing mobile dual phase extraction since 2006.
Multi Phase Extraction
Mobile Multi Phase Extraction uses traditional two phase extraction to simultaneously remove vapors and liquids from the subsurface of a site. The mobile unit extracts contaminants and transfers them to a designated container close the the site. This process is also known as vacuum enhanced recovery.This mobile unit allows remediation to be performed efficiently and without interruptions to operations.
GRS operates a mobile multi-phase extraction (MMPE) and thermal oxidation unit provides the following services:
- Extract of subsurface vapors and liquids from a monitoring well(s)
- Provide for interim free product abatement measures
- Remove large quantities of contaminated groundwater
- Complie pilot testing data required for remediation system design
- Tank Testing
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Corrective Action Plans
- Our Markets
- Case Studies
- About Us